Avoid the lines and buy your tickets now. Tickets are on sale for the Rose City Classic Dog Show, Explosion Grupera, the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen Show, America's Largest Antique & Collectible Show, the Roadster Show, Wes Knodel's Rose City Gun & Knife Show, and the 53rd Annual Portland Swap Meet.
Tips for Attendees
It’s practically impossible not to have fun at Expo, but to ensure you do, we offer the following tips:
- Visit and bookmark the online calendar to choose your event. Information and details about events are posted and updated regularly.
- Consider area hotels or find great deals on lodging and family attractions through Travel Portland.
- Get your bearings, download maps, and find driving directions or plan your trip on transit through TriMet’s Trip Planner.
- Dress accordingly and arrive early during big consumer shows. The Expo campus totals 60 acres and, chances are, there will be a lot to see, so wear comfortable shoes to take it all in.
- Plan to grab lunch or catch the game on TV at the West Delta Bar & Grill, Expo’s new café offering Pacific Northwest-inspired sandwiches and salads and a wide array of Oregon beer and wine.
- “Like” Expo’s Facebook page and sign up for the e-newsletter for event announcements, important updates and special discounts!