Skip the line! Buy advanced tickets now for Portland Fall Home Show, Portland Tattoo Expo, Collector's West Gun & Knife Show, City of Cider Fest, Great NW Beer & Wine Fest, & the Sustainable Preparedness Expo.
Tips for Attendees
It’s practically impossible not to have fun at Expo, but to ensure you do, we offer the following tips:
- Visit and bookmark the online calendar to choose your event. Information and details about events are posted and updated regularly.
- Consider area hotels or find great deals on lodging and family attractions through Travel Portland.
- Get your bearings, download maps, and find driving directions or plan your trip on transit through TriMet’s Trip Planner.
- Dress accordingly and arrive early during big consumer shows. The Expo campus totals 60 acres and, chances are, there will be a lot to see, so wear comfortable shoes to take it all in.
- Plan to grab lunch or catch the game on TV at the West Delta Bar & Grill, Expo’s new café offering Pacific Northwest-inspired sandwiches and salads and a wide array of Oregon beer and wine.
- “Like” Expo’s Facebook page and sign up for the e-newsletter for event announcements, important updates and special discounts!