Avoid the lines. Buy your tickets now! Tickets on sale for the America's Largest Antique & Collectible Show, the Portland Roadster Show, Wes Knodel's Rose City Gun and Knife Show, and the 53rd Annual Portland Swap Meet.
Tips for Planners
At the Expo Center our motto is Exceptional Events. Superior Service. To ensure that your event is a success, our staff will be on hand throughout the entire process. Is this your first time at the Expo Center? If so, we recommend the following tips to get your event started off of the right foot:
- Want to learn more about the Expo Center and our events? Be sure to take a look at our Fact Sheet.
- Start planning your event today by downloading our Complete Sales Packet. This includes a rental application and information about our facilities. Or fill our Online Rental Application.
- Not sure which Expo space will fit your needs best? Our Facility Details will give you an idea of which of our flexible space will work best for your event. Whether you are hosting an intimate meeting or a large tradeshow, the Expo Center has a space that will fit your needs.
- Let Expo’s exclusive food service catering partner, pacificwild, help you plan a special dinner or networking reception for valued clients.
- As your event date gets closers, be sure to check out our Event Preparation Kit, which will ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day of your show.
- Need more information? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org