Avoid the lines - buy your tickets online for Mecum Auto Auctions, the Oregon Hemp Convention, America's Largest Antique & Collectible Show, Indo Expo, Vans Warped Tour, and the PDX Drive In Movie Spectacular.
Tips for Exhibitors
Exhibiting is easy at Expo and our staff stands ready to assist in executing a successful event! To begin, consider the following tips:
- Reserve booth space early. For event dates, visit the Calendar or contact your show manager directly.
- Consider the services and equipment you’ll need to make your exhibit booth a success - electrical, natural gas, audio/visual, Internet or telephone. You can order these services conveniently online or contact your Expo Center event manager directly at 503-736-5200.
- Take advantage of Expo’s advance rates by ordering services prior to 14 days in advance of the show. Standard rates apply to orders submitted within 14 days of the event.
- Booth materials, such as pipe and draping, are also available for rent. Contact your event manager directly to discuss. Your event manager can also recommend contracted services, such as decorators and florists.
- Take advantage of load-in dates to familiarize yourself with the exhibit hall and/or meeting room and Expo Center campus so you’re well prepared to greet customers on opening day.
- Plan on visiting the West Delta Bar & Grill for meals and client meetings. Expo’s new, hip café offers tasty sandwiches and salads, a full bar and flat screen televisions as you take a break from the busy exhibit hall.